When using SpecPro for a ductless system, the tool is just used only to calculate heating and cooling loads. This will allow the designer to select a DHP that meets the load.
- Building page: On the Building page, choose “Conditioned Area” for the Duct Location. This makes the duct multiplier zero automatically.
- Rooms page: No need to calculate room by room loads.
- If the designer intends to use multiple heads, he/she may want to do the room-by-room loads in order to serve those individual spaces more effectively.
- System page: For Heating Type, choose Heat Pump.
- Duct Design page: Skip this page entirely.